Goals & Vision
We are striving to offer a central place for neighbors to meet and grow, and to provide a place that seeks to improve the health and well-being of our community.
In the early 1950's local families got together to build a Community Clubhouse. The purpose was to provide a facility where stronger bonds between neighbors could be formed. The building and its grounds continue to be actively used today.
Historic photos were borrowed from Precious Memories, by Virginia Dare Dalton Wilson.
Chuck Landever, President
David Ray, Vice President
Therresa Rust, Secretary
Shirley Landever, Treasurer
Maria Deckert, Member-at-Large